The mathematical thinking and instruction one day workshop was held in Masindi District, Uganda where we invited mathematics teachers from the selected intervention schools in Masindi District.
- Teaching for learning; Defining learning and who the learner is.
- Core mathematical principles in mathematical thinking.
- Mathematics instruction principles; 5Cs
- Teachers appreciated the beauty and flexibility of mathematics with the main focus on how creative it is as demonstrated by various real life examples.
- Eye openers on mathematical core and instructional principles were seen which made the teachers to realize who important mathematics is.